Thursday, October 22, 2009

Leaf Prints

Gorgeous Autumn days and nature walks just naturally go together.  John Charles and I enjoyed a walk around our neighborhood looking for pretty fall leaves.  We brought the leaves home and made leaf prints before adding them to our nature table.

 

A few of the leaves we brought home

DSCN2409

 

The leaves chosen for prints

DSCN2406

 

John Charles working on his project

DSCN2407

 

His masterpiece

DSCN2408

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tam, Please tell John Charles he did a fine job finding those leaves and with his art work. Fall is my favorite season, and I love to be outside.Thank you for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to LOVE making leaf prints when I was young! We'd find these beautifully-shaped leaves, lay them down on paper and then (spray paint? - don't remember exactly) ... after everything had dried, we'd carefully lift them off of the paper.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin