Jesus’ return is nearing. Are you ready? If you haven’t accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior you can do it right now.
"The Sinners Prayer"
Heavenly Father
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen
If you don’t have a church home please enjoy a sermon from the church we call home.
http://vidego.316networks.com/player.php?p=tq8532sb
For more encouragement and uplifting visit the Spiritual Sundays blog.


Wow! What a powerful video. It is a great reminder of how important it is for us to share our faith with our friends and family. Thank you for sharing it with us.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Charlotte
Wow, very powerful.
ReplyDeleteI have seen this video before. It was so powerful that I think about it often and it has help me talk to a Friend or two since then.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you posted this today, it will have a huge impact.
God Bless,
Ginger
My gosh...that is so powerful...I would love for my church to show it on Sunday morning! Thanks for sharing it with us...yes, He' coming soon...time is short...we are His witnesses...if we will open our mouths!
ReplyDeleteGod bless!
Mary
What a great video and love your blog..Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway that ends tonight.
ReplyDeletehttp://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
May our lives be a living testimony to all who enter our lives of our love of Christ.
ReplyDeleteSusan
Reminds me of CS Lewis's book called The Great Divorse. Reminds me of my own son who is always witnessing to his best friend named Zach. I wish the poem at the end was written out so we could copy it. Thanks for sharing this.
ReplyDelete