Autumn has brought a delightful change in temperature to the great south. Today’s windy and cool air seemed to lure everyone outdoors. We enjoyed an afternoon visit to the park where John Charles especially enjoyed the swings.
Project 365 is an idea that originated with a group on Flickr. The idea is to take and share one photograph a day for 365 days to document your year and to improve your photography skills. I post my photos on my blog instead of Flickr. I took the summer off and have just recently resumed the project.
Welcome to Sunshine Cottage. I am a Christian wife and mother. My Beloved and I have been married for 18 years. We have 2 wonderful sons. Zach is 17 and John Charles is 5. We believe that God has delegated to us the authority and responsibility to teach our own children. We've created this blog to keep our family and friends updated on the latest events in our family and to meet other like-minded families.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteJust wondering if you had a post explaining what your projects are about:)
Project 365 is an idea that originated with a group on Flickr. The idea is to take and share one photograph a day for 365 days to document your year and to improve your photography skills. I post my photos on my blog instead of Flickr. I took the summer off and have just recently resumed the project.
ReplyDeleteCool:) Thanks for the explanation.
ReplyDelete