Saturday, August 29, 2009

Spiritual Sundays –We Are God’s Masterpiece

 

Jesus’ return is nearing.  Are you ready?  If you haven’t accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior you can do it right now.

"The Sinners Prayer"

Heavenly Father
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins.  I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven.  Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus!   In Jesus Name, Amen

If you don’t have a church home please enjoy a sermon from the church we call home.

http://vidego.316networks.com/player.php?p=tq8532sb

For more encouragement and uplifting visit the Spiritual Sundays blog.

7 comments:

  1. That's the most important prayer a person can make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that the lost are drawn to your beautiful post!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great video, thank-you so much for sharing it. The prayer is perfect thank-you
    God Bless,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post (I had some music playing from somewhere and it kind of interfered with listening to the video--couldn't figure where the music was coming from--maybe I left another blog open; I couldn't find it playing on yours)---but Good points made about God's sanctifying work in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting the prayer of salvation. May many lost travelers pass by and be able to see that road that leads to Jesus Christ. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a good video. I think you're right about Jesus coming back soon. So any of the signs are here. Thank you for sharing with us on Spiritual Sundays today.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin