Should a Christian woman wear this to church? Should a Christian woman even wear this out of the house? I don’t think so! When I saw one of our pastor’s wives wearing these pants as she stood up front singing as one of the featured musicians I wanted to leave the church. But, God convicted me to take a look at my own dress. I’m not perfect either. My heart wants to please the Lord, so I have gone back to wearing dresses and skirts. I’ll post photos at the end of the week of my week in feminine dress.
The following comes from the fashion police.
Denim leggings: for those days when you just really want to show off your crotch...

Now, before y'all go pointing out that hey, they're just like REALLY skinny jeans, and ain't nothing wrong with that, let us just point out one very important point: the pockets. These here denim leggings have pockets on the butt. They're not real pockets, off course - with fabric as tight as this, pockets aren't going to be a whole lot of use to you, really - but their very presence tells us that these pockets were designed to be seen.
Just to reiterate: these pockets on the back of a pair of DENIM LEGGINGS were designed to be SEEN.
It's starting, folks. The "leggings-worn-without-any-kind-of-crotch-covering" trend is starting.
Hold us.
Should a Christian woman wear this to church? Should a Christian woman even wear this out of the house?


Oh my.
ReplyDeleteI am in total agreement with you!
What's the difference between that and a bikini?
ReplyDeleteI've never seen a pastor's wife wear a bikini to church. But I don't think Christian women should wear bikinis either. I personally wear a modest bathing suit from www.swimmodest.com
ReplyDeleteSwimmodest is where my older girls' bathing suits come from, too. We absolutely LOVE them!
ReplyDelete