Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tablescape Thursday – 4th of July

Tablescape

For this week’s Tablescape Thursday I’ve “Gone Shopping” to piece together the makings of a 4th of July picnic.

The table cover and server ware that I’ve chosen are from Lillian Vernon.

4th table cloth

 

4th serveware

 

The other items all come from my most favorite catalog of all times – Victorian Trading Co.

I love this white wicker picnic basket and it could be used over and over again for summer picnics.

4th picnic basket

 

I like this simple American centerpiece.

4th centerpiece

This dinner plate has such darling children.

4th plate

Love the vintage looking photos on this bowl.

4th bowl

And this lemonade jar is perfect for any summer get together.

4th lemonade jar

I’ve enjoyed looking for the pieces for my perfect 4th of July picnic and hope you’ve enjoyed visiting my blog.  Have a Happy 4th of July!

To see more Tablescapes visit Between Naps on The Porch.

14 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, it all looks so pretty and festive.

    Happy July 4th!!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Tammy. I love the tablecloth and all the accessories!! Happy 4th to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dream table. I love Victorian Trading CO. too! :D Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you're going to have a great weekend! Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will all look great together!

    I also have a 4th of July tablescape this week!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your shopping trip! Happy 4th to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that picnic basket! Have a safe and happy 4th of July!
    ~Really Rainey~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the picnic basket and the lemonade jar! Have a fabulous 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picnic. Happy 4th of July to you and your family.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love each and every thing, and may go shopping there in actuality myself! Especially like those unusual and vintage-looking bowls! Gorgeous!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute things, and I'm in love with that lemonade server!

    Happy 4th...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was fun. I love the tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful inspirations! I adore that picnic basket! Happy 4th!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin