Monday, July 13, 2009

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

simple-woman-daybook-large

 

For Today...

Outside my window... One minute it’s cloudy and looks like a storm is nearing, the next the sun is out.

I am thinking... that this day has passed very quickly.

From the learning rooms... a slower summer schedule

I am thankful for... Quiet times with my family.

From the kitchen...  I have taken it easy in the kitchen today.  Breakfast was cereal, we had fast food for lunch and dinner will be something frozen and easy to prepare.

I am wearing... Olive green capri pants and beige shirt.

I am reading... I have several books going at the moment.

I am hoping... to squeeze every drop of summer out of the next 3 months

I am creating...  not much at the moment.

I am praying... To see the manifestation of victory in my life.

Around the house...  All is quiet and peaceful.

One of my favorite things... Lazy days

A few plans for the rest of the week... It looks like a rainy week ahead, which means that Randy won’t work much. That means lots of family time.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

 

image

 

 

To read more Daybooks visit the Simple Woman here  http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. It sounds you're like having a wonderful lazy, hazy day of summer. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin