For Today...
Outside my window... a gorgeous day!
I am thinking... that I can’t wait to get outside to enjoy this day
From the learning rooms... a slower summer schedule
I am thankful for... each blessing in life
From the kitchen... breakfast was chicken biscuits, morning snack will be cheese and crackers, lunch will be a picnic in the park, and dinner will be baked salmon, grits, and broccoli with cheese
I am wearing... a green shirt with black capri pants and black sandals
I am reading... gardening magazines and homeschool catalogs
I am hoping... to squeeze every drop of summer out of the next 3 months
I am creating... great memories with my family
I am praying... for the future of our nation
Around the house... a typical Monday morning – chores and lessons being done
One of my favorite things... enjoying the warmth of the sun and then coming into a cool air conditioned house
A few plans for the rest of the week... nature walk, work outs, backyard campout, roasting marshmallows and hotdogs, visiting Nana and Papa, maybe berry picking or fishing if Randy’s schedule allows.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
To read more Daybooks visit the Simple Woman here http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment