The guys had a campout last night. They found this turtle at the campsite. They spent some time observing him, but released him back to where he belongs.
Were you able to decide which type of turtle it is? Emily suggested maybe a painted turtle or a map turtle, but really doesn't know... We'd love to know if you find out. :)
Welcome to Sunshine Cottage. I am a Christian wife and mother. My Beloved and I have been married for 18 years. We have 2 wonderful sons. Zach is 17 and John Charles is 5. We believe that God has delegated to us the authority and responsibility to teach our own children. We've created this blog to keep our family and friends updated on the latest events in our family and to meet other like-minded families.
Were you able to decide which type of turtle it is? Emily suggested maybe a painted turtle or a map turtle, but really doesn't know... We'd love to know if you find out. :)
ReplyDeleteCute little guy, by the way!
I don't know either. Maybe an eastern box turtle.
ReplyDelete