Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday

word filled wed 

The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word (no famous quotes or other literature — only the beautiful word of our Father) through photo’s & a Bible verse!

wfw - long life

Today is my Daddy’s birthday.  This photo of him was taken at his surprise party.  The verse that I have chosen for this photo is Psalm 91:16  With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.

To see more Word filled Wednesday photos visit The 160 Acre Woods.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Daddy. Love the verse you chose. Happy WFW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice picture, I love that Word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious tribute to your daddy! Happy Birthday to him, and happy WFW to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your dear Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet post, happy birthday to your dad. Have a truly blessed Wednesday !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great verse. Thanks for sharing. :)

    It's my dad's birthday today too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin