Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spiritual Sundays

image

On this wonderful Lord’s day let’s enjoy one of the greatest hymns.

If you don’t have a church home please enjoy a sermon from the church we call home.

http://gfa.gcmsvideo.com/viewer.htm

For more encouragement and uplifting visit the Spiritual Sundays blog.

5 comments:

  1. A new twist on an old favorite. I like it. Thanks for sharing. Happy Spiritual Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for His amazing grace!! I always am so blessed when I hear this song,Thank you for sharing, The pictures on the video were amazing too.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song and the video is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us today on Spiritual Sundays.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite versions...Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has become my favorite song over the past year.
    Thank-you for sharing it and the video on Spiritual Sunday.
    God Bless,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin