Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday

word filled wed 

The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word (no famous quotes or other literature — only the beautiful word of our Father) through photo’s & a Bible verse!

Last week I shared with you that I was believing we would be able to purchase family land and that I was standing on Jeremiah  29:11 to see the manifestation of that desire.

This week I was reading The Believer’s Voice of Victory magazine and found a new scripture to stand on.  In the magazine there was an article about a family who had lost their home and all their belongings in the California wildfires.  They shared their testimony of how God had blessed them and quickly placed them in their dream home.  They also shared that the primary scripture they stood on during their trying time was Psalm 34:10, “The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.”  This week I have added that scripture to the list of scriptures that I am standing on.  This photo is another photo of the land I’m believing we’ll soon call home.

WFW #2

To see more Word filled Wednesday photos visit The 160 Acre Woods.

4 comments:

  1. What a powerful scripture! Thanks for sharing this with us today.

    Blessings,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful WFW!

    Everytime I come to your blog I want to crawl into your header and start pulling those books off to read. So inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Scripture to rely on. Beautiful picture, too. Praying for your dream to be realized. Happy WFW!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin