hahahaha!! that was great, laughing my butt off!! hey, and it's sooo true! i've been thinking about getting a 'man cold' soon. if i give my kids a bell, do you think they will rub my head and say ' poor li'l bunny'?
Welcome to Sunshine Cottage. I am a Christian wife and mother. My Beloved and I have been married for 18 years. We have 2 wonderful sons. Zach is 17 and John Charles is 5. We believe that God has delegated to us the authority and responsibility to teach our own children. We've created this blog to keep our family and friends updated on the latest events in our family and to meet other like-minded families.
Oh my gosh...that was soooooo funny. I hope you get better. :)
ReplyDeleteI meant I hope you get better SOON. lol!
ReplyDeletehahahaha!! that was great, laughing my butt off!! hey, and it's sooo true! i've been thinking about getting a 'man cold' soon. if i give my kids a bell, do you think they will rub my head and say ' poor li'l bunny'?
ReplyDelete