Monday, January 26, 2009

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

simple-woman-daybook-large

FOR TODAY   -    January 26, 2009...
Outside my window... It’s a dreary grey day, cloudy and overcast.
I am thinking... That I am behind on everything today and still have a lot of cleaning to do.
I am thankful for... Every blessing the Lord has given me
From the learning rooms...lots of  good books, art, music and nature study
From the kitchen...We had oatmeal for breakfast, tuna helper and veggies for lunch, blueberry coffee cake for tea, and dinner will be chicken, mac and cheese and salad.
I am wearing...a red shirt and denim skirt
I am going... to try my hand at painting
I am reading... my favorite blogs
I am hoping... the weather will clear and Randy will be able to work
I am hearing... all is quiet at the moment
Around the house... things are in disarray and I need to get to work!
One of my favorite things...good times with family and friends
A few plans for the rest of the week: no plans, just enjoying daily life
Here is picture thought I am sharing…

DSCN0942


To read more Daybooks visit the Simple Woman here  http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Wow I would be loving me some of that blueberry coffee cake! We are on a diet here at the Mattingly's household....yuck. I will be so glad when it is over and I can have something yummy like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment on my blog. Your pictures are beautiful.

    JenneinAZ

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin