FOR TODAY – January 5, 2009...
Outside my window... It’s early morning and still dark and quiet out.
I am thinking...There’s not much going through my mind at the moment. I’m just concentrating on this blog entry.
I am thankful for... A new year, a new week, a new day and the possibilities that they hold.
From the learning rooms... In addition to our dailies our primary focus for Monday’s are art and nature. New themes that John Charles will be focusing on include winter, birds and evergreens.
From the kitchen...Breakfast will be toast and juice, morning snack will be yogurt pops, lunch will be salmon patties, black eyed peas, corn and apple sauce, tea will be oatmeal balls, and dinner will be baked chicken,green beans, carrots and noodles.
I am wearing... a brown turtle neck sweater and denim skirt
I am creating... a handwritten journal of my plans and thoughts for the new year
I am going... to have a busy day
I am reading...the Bible
I am hoping... for a peaceful day
I am hearing... the boys’ rhythmic breathing as they sleep
Around the house... things are in disarray with lots of morning chores needing to be done
One of my favorite things... quiet early mornings to myself
A few plans for the rest of the week: no plans in particular other than getting back to a normal routine
Here is picture thought I am sharing…
To read other daybooks or to join in visit the Simple Woman at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment