For Today... October 20, 2008
Outside my Window... is a beautiful sunny Autumn Monday with clear blue sky, comfortable 68 degrees and a gentle wind. Another perfect October day in Georgia.
I am thinking... that I've had a good morning with time to myself for devotionals, exercising, cleaning and ironing. The time has flown though.
From the learning rooms...the normal daily work plus Autumn activities and an Apple theme.
I am thankful for... soft sweat shirts, heavy quilts, hot chocolate and outdoor fireplaces
From the kitchen... sandwiches and fruit for lunch, fried apple pies (that my parents brought back from the mountains) for tea, and chicken and dumplings with salad for dinner.
I am wearing... I'm still in my sweats after having a nice workout. I need to get into something nicer looking before Randy and the boys get home!
I am reading... news articles from around the world and can not believe how quickly things are changing.
I am hoping... to be go to Tribulation Trails
I am creating... a full pantry for the long Winter that lies ahead
I am hearing... nothing but the hum of the ceiling fan
Around the house... the autumn decor makes me so happy!
One of my favorite things... scented candles especially on a chilly night. They make the home feel so warm and cozy.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... shopping for a new automobile
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Oh my goodness, how cute is that puppy?! Good luck shopping for your new car, I hope you find just what you need!
ReplyDelete