I've seen and heard so much about the tragedy everywhere I've looked and listened today.
This tragedy has effected me more than anything else in my life. I lived there. I stood on those towers. Bob (I was a nanny there and he was my employer's life partner) was a policeman in NYC. It all just hit too close to home for me.
Welcome to Sunshine Cottage. I am a Christian wife and mother. My Beloved and I have been married for 18 years. We have 2 wonderful sons. Zach is 17 and John Charles is 5. We believe that God has delegated to us the authority and responsibility to teach our own children. We've created this blog to keep our family and friends updated on the latest events in our family and to meet other like-minded families.
Oh Tammy, that is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI've seen and heard so much about the tragedy everywhere I've looked and listened today.
This tragedy has effected me more than anything else in my life. I lived there. I stood on those towers. Bob (I was a nanny there and he was my employer's life partner) was a policeman in NYC. It all just hit too close to home for me.