Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mosaic Meme

This Meme is making its way around blog land.  I got it from Half Pint House.

mosaic meme

Here’s how it works:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker. Choose 3 columns with 4 rows.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?  Tammy
2. What is your favorite food? The Atlanta Varsity
3. What high school did you go to? (or, What year did you graduate high school?) 1990
4. What is your favorite color? Purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Rainman
6. Favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper
7. Dream vacation? Tubing the Hooch
8. Favorite dessert? Brownies
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Proverbs 31 Woman
10. What do you love most in life? Jesus
11. One Word to describe you. Restless
12. Your flickr name. (kid version: favorite animal?) Honey

4 comments:

  1. I did this meme a while back and had so much fun looking for the pictures on Flickr. You got some beautiful photos to come up with your answers. I like your answer to what you want to be when you grow up. I wish I would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tam! I am actually blogging a little today! :-) I miss talking with you. I am feeling better today. Continue to pray please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Proverbs 31. Funny coincidence......I added a little "photo" of sorts of Proverbs 31 to my blog sidebar not 3 or 4 days ago. :)

    A dear, dear friend of mine (college roommate) died 3 years ago after her 7th battle with cancer. She loved Proverbs 31 so much that she memorized it about 2 years before she passed away. I always thought that was something to be very proud of. She never was able to have children because of all the treatments she'd had, but she was a lovely woman and wife.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tam!
    I have enjoyed looking at your blog today.
    I left it on while we did school, housework, etc.
    I finally had time to sit & do the Mosaic Meme. It was a lot of fun.
    BTW, I saw your name at CanadaGirl's Blog and was interested. Nice meeting you.
    Michelle
    http://homeschoolblogger.com/journeyhome

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin