Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Better Day

ranlovestam 

I'm happy to say that the mood in our home and family has improved dramatically since my last post.  But my insomnia hasn't.  A classmate of mine from high school left a message and link at Facebook with information that she thought would help.  I've been up tonight gleaning information from the site and will try to start applying the information at breakfast.  The site is Radiant Recovery .  It addresses sugar sensitivity and its affect on the body.  There are  7 Steps they suggest for feeling great.

The Seven Steps of Potatoes Not Prozac

  1. Eat breakfast with protein
  2. Journal what you eat and how you feel
  3. Eat three meals a day with protein
  4. Take the recommended vitamins and have a potato before bed
  5. Shift from white foods to brown foods
  6. Reduce or eliminate sugars
  7. Create a new life

2 comments:

  1. So glad things are looking up in your household!
    That is a stunning photo of you and hubby! You look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Radiant Recovery! It's changed my life in so many ways - I no longer binge, I eat good food and I don't crave any more - wow!

    How are you getting on with it?

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin