I enjoyed stopping my your blog today! Thanks for visiting me at mine as well. Glad to see I'm not the only mom with such an age gap between kids (LOL!). My boys are ages 15 and 4!
About my template, I created it myself using html, but if you do a google search for "3 column blogger templates", you will find quite a few that way. Because of the way I wanted mine, I have to use the old blogger setup and I can't use any of their new widgets. But I'm happy with it :)Here are some links to get you started :-)
Welcome to Sunshine Cottage. I am a Christian wife and mother. My Beloved and I have been married for 18 years. We have 2 wonderful sons. Zach is 17 and John Charles is 5. We believe that God has delegated to us the authority and responsibility to teach our own children. We've created this blog to keep our family and friends updated on the latest events in our family and to meet other like-minded families.
Looks like you guys had a great day, as well. Neat way to show it.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed stopping my your blog today! Thanks for visiting me at mine as well. Glad to see I'm not the only mom with such an age gap between kids (LOL!). My boys are ages 15 and 4!
ReplyDeleteAbout my template, I created it myself using html, but if you do a google search for "3 column blogger templates", you will find quite a few that way. Because of the way I wanted mine, I have to use the old blogger setup and I can't use any of their new widgets. But I'm happy with it :)Here are some links to get you started :-)
http://the-blogger-templates.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-rainbow-flowers-3-column-blogger.html
http://www.finalsense.com/services/blog_templates/3columns_blogger_templates.htm
http://www.blogcrowds.com/resources/blogger_template.php/3_column
Hope these help!