Friday, July 25, 2008

Goody Two- Shoes

I can't believe that I haven't posted anything here since Sunday.  It's been a trying week and I have a policy of not posting anything that is down beat.  I know I have a few times, but I've always deleted those posts.

Tonight the four of us went out to eat.  Of course we went to McDonald's because they are the only place in town that has an indoor play place and John Charles does not sit down or stop talking during any meal, so that is the only place suitable for him.

He was the best behaved child in the play place tonight so I am very proud of him.

P1131547

Zach was even a fun big brother and played in the maze with John Charles.

P1131546

Like I've mentioned it has been one of those weeks.  But I was happy, relaxed, and enjoying the evening - until I realized that I had had a blonde moment.

We had left McDonald's and were in the car driving to my parents' house.  I happened to look down at my feet and this is what I saw.

P1131548

Okay, I know other women have left the house in one black shoe and one blue shoe - but not two completely different styles!

I was so embarrassed!  I yelled "Randy!  Why didn't you tell me I had on two different shoes!"

He said he had been focusing on how good my dress and hair looked that he never saw my shoes! 

Zach said that he saw my blue shoe when I stepped out of the car and he wondered why I had on blue shoes with a black dress, but he didn't notice that the other shoe was black.

Dear Lord, I think I need a vacation!

Oh yeah, Randy has given  me a new nickname.  He's calling me Goody Two-Shoes.

 

5 comments:

  1. Goody Two-Shoes ... I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! That is so me- I have managed to do that more than a handful of times, especially when I'm pregnant and can't see my feet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I would say it is vacation time. I have managed the black and blue shoe and the two different brands of tennis shoes....but you have me beat girl! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy....... that is hilarious!!! I would haved died of embarressment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin