Adorable kitty! We have a cat too and we love her very much. She is a real joy. We saved her from a shelter where her "time was running short" and she has been the best cat. She even tolerates Buddy, the mini shnauzer, pretty well. BTW I am still praying for your hubby!
Welcome to Sunshine Cottage. I am a Christian wife and mother. My Beloved and I have been married for 18 years. We have 2 wonderful sons. Zach is 17 and John Charles is 5. We believe that God has delegated to us the authority and responsibility to teach our own children. We've created this blog to keep our family and friends updated on the latest events in our family and to meet other like-minded families.
Beautiful Kitty!!!
ReplyDeletegreat WW pic!
Kitty's looking a little mad there. Janes Blog
ReplyDeleteGreat looking cat.
ReplyDeletecjh
Adorable kitty! We have a cat too and we love her very much. She is a real joy. We saved her from a shelter where her "time was running short" and she has been the best cat. She even tolerates Buddy, the mini shnauzer, pretty well.
ReplyDeleteBTW I am still praying for your hubby!
Cute! We have two cats from the animal shelter. They're very dark brown.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. He looks so much like Katie's kitty Gypsy!
ReplyDelete