Welcome to Sunshine Cottage. I am a Christian wife and mother. My Beloved and I have been married for 18 years. We have 2 wonderful sons. Zach is 17 and John Charles is 5. We believe that God has delegated to us the authority and responsibility to teach our own children. We've created this blog to keep our family and friends updated on the latest events in our family and to meet other like-minded families.
Oh WOW! The resemblence is amazing. What fun to read a book and see someone that looks so much like yourself. I bet he is loving them! :)
ReplyDeleteAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!! That is so precious, they really do look just like him. I didn't expect they were going to be so identical! that is uncanny!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I'll bet he was loving that! There is definitely a resemblance. I love your blog! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete