Monday, June 2, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook - June 2

simple-woman-daybook-large

FOR TODAY (June 2, 2008)...

Outside My Window...  a bright and sunny sky.

I am thinking... of how hot and humid it is here in Georgia

I am thankful for... The Lord making His mercies new everyday.

From the kitchen... I baked a turkey last night and we just finished turkey sandwiches for lunch.  For dinner we'll have turkey with gravy, stuffing, and vegetables.

I am wearing... a fuschia shirt, black skirt with bright florals, black slides

I am creating... a new learning poster for John Charles

I am going... to be out and about this week.

I am reading... Kindergarten with your Three to Six Year Old by Donna Simmons

I am hoping... to see Randy's business multiplied.

I am hearing... sounds from the movie John Charles is watching in the living room.

Around the house... Let's just say that the house looks "lived in" today.

One of my favorite things... a clean and clutter free home

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: start seeds for a sunflower house, till grounds for other plantings, try CVS shopping to see if I can figure out the big savings that I see other women getting

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

lily

Thanks to  Peggy at The Simple Woman for hosting this MeMe.

6 comments:

  1. The lillies are so pretty! Thank you for sharing your Daybook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed visiting and reading your daybook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty blog! I enjoyed visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sentiments about the things in life that really matter.

    I am so happy to see that you're planning to plant a sunflower house. I wrote and illustrated Sunflower Houses in 1991 and since that time have received hundreds of photographs and letters from children and grown-ups who have grown them.

    Good growing! and green blessings,
    Sharon@Sharonlovejoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. "lived in"? Yes, that's my house today and all the time in fact.
    I was late signing the linky for the daybook but have done it now.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin