Saturday, May 31, 2008

Night Out

Randy and I don't get as many date nights as we would like, but this weekend we were blessed with 2!

My parents had the boys over for a few hours on Friday night.  Randy and I didn't go out though.  Instead, we enjoyed time alone at home.  We had Chinese take out and watched an episode of the Walton's.  I had a much needed nap and Randy had computer time before we picked the boys up. Most couples may not consider that evening very exciting, but it was just what we needed.

Tonight the boys visited my grandmother while we went out for a few hours.  We had dinner out and did a little shopping. Then returned to Granny's to spend time with her.  We've had a wonderful weekend so far, and now I feel like I can make it through another hectic week!

night out

night out 2

night out 3

1 comment:

  1. Lol.....sounds so much like a typical date of mine and Monty's.

    Looks like it was fun. Sometimes it doesn't have to be a big deal.....the big deal is actually just spending time with your hubby. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin