Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fairy House

fairy house

Daddy helped John Charles build a fairy house this morning.  It's beneath the giant maple tree in our front yard.  The winds are very strong today and John Charles is asking me to go outside to see if it's blown down.

fairy house 2

4 comments:

  1. AAAAAHHHHHH! That's about the funnest thing I've ever seen! I can't wait to show it to the girls tomorrow.

    Are the fairies leaving him a little trinket in it tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me of my childhood..... I would make a home for the fairies, and they always left a litte present for me.... like a very small chocolate... because "The fairies can't carry anything too big!" .... as my Mom would say!

    Well done John Charles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little fairy house!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fairy house:-) My daughter and I took a nature walk and found a tree hollowed at the bottom and I told her the fairies may live there--oh the wonders of childhood! Thanks for visiting my blog:-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin