Sunday, April 13, 2008

Reminder - A Day in My Life

Tomorrow is the 14th of the month, which means that Little Jenny Wren is hosting A Day in My Life.  It's not too late for you to join in.  Just go to her blog and leave a note letting her know that you'll be joining.  I look forward to reading about your days.

This is my to do list for tomorrow:

Personal Devotionals

Exercise

Meal and Chores

Direct Zach's High School studies

Preschool Activities with John Charles

Nature Walk

Family Game Night

Hair cuts for the boys

 

2 comments:

  1. Ooo! I love family game night!!
    I give my boys haircuts, too - very economical. (It give me more $$ to get my hair done, too!)

    Blessings, Beckie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've started a new homeschool meme for Mondays and I thought that you might be interested. If you want to participate, just write a post about a highlight from your past week of home learning. Then, come to my blog and sign Mr. Linky.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin