Sunday, April 27, 2008

Monday Meanderings

monday meanderings

Thanks to Tiany for hosting Monday Meanderings!

1.  Bible Study/Devotions - My goal is to read the Bible for 30 minutes each morning followed by 30 minutes of scripture memory work and a 30-60 minute prayer walk.  I also plan to read the Bible for 30 minutes each night.  As a family we will read a Psalm and a Proverb at breakfast, a chapter or 2 from the Old Testament at lunch, and a chapter or 2 from the New Testament at dinner.

2.  Cleaning - I need to be faithful to my routines.

3.  Train Them Up - Continue working on character training and smooth routines with the boys.

4.  Exercise - 15 minute sugar burn after each meal plus:

Monday - Arms

Tuesday - Abs

Wednesday - Hips

Thursday -Thighs

Friday- Abs

5.  Menu Plan

Menu plan monday

Monday -

     Breakfast - Cheese toast and strawberries

     Snack -   watermelon

     Lunch -  chicken and rice soup, peanut butter sandwiches, oranges

     Tea - cheese and crackers

     Dinner -  hamburger steak, baked potatoes,  corn, onions

Tuesday -

     Breakfast - grits and apples

     Snack - almonds and grape juice

     Lunch - tuna sandwiches, salad, pickles

     Tea -  pudding

     Dinner - black beans and rice, chips and dip, salad

Wednesday - 

     Breakfast -  cinnamon toast, oranges

     Snack - peaches

     Lunch - baked potatoes with cheese, salad, peaches

     Tea - oatmeal muffins

     Dinner - ham sandwiches, pasta salad

Thursday -

     Breakfast - oatmeal and raisins

     Snack - yogurt

     Lunch - Salmon, corn bread, black eyed peas

     Tea - mixed nuts

     Dinner -  Tilapia, green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy, salad

Friday -

     Breakfast - sausage, eggs, toast and fruit

     Snack -  almonds and grape juice

     Lunch - fish sticks, pasta salad, oranges

     Tea -  oatmeal cookies

     Dinner - spaghetti, garlic bread, salad

Saturday -

     Breakfast - cheese toast and apples

     Snack -  ice cream

     Lunch - burritos and cheese sticks

     Dinner - homemade pizza, baked beans, fries

Sunday -

     Breakfast - cereal or toast

     Lunch - chili, cornbread, baked potatoes

     Dinner - left overs

5 comments:

  1. Love your menu! You have so many good meals planned! I like the idea of the 15 minute exercise after eating. I might have to try it!
    Thanks for sharing, hope you have a great week.
    Toni
    http://thehappyhousewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blessed and productive week! The sugar burn idea sounds neat. =D

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you have your exercise routine set up. I got some food ideas from your menu as well. Thanks!
    Karen
    www.homeschoolblogger.com/salt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your menu looks delish! We just had tilapia last night. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your menu looks wonderful and I hope you are having a great week!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin