Sunday, March 2, 2008

Time For Two

picnic5

Days don't get much closer to perfect than today.  The weather was just the way I like it.  Sunshine, blue sky, 70 degrees with a comfortable breeze.

picnic2

John Charles was with his grandparents and Zach is a big boy and able to stay home alone.  We thought it was a perfect day to do something as a couple.

picnic4 

Randy first mentioned doing a little shopping.  But, I thought a day enjoying nature would be more fun.  I was right!

picnic3

We decided to head over to the lake and have a picnic.  We stopped by KFC to pick up the lunch and we were off.  We spread a blanket on the ground and enjoyed our meal next to the lake.  We rested there for a while and then decided to take a walk.

picnic6

We walked to the rocks and spent the rest of our trip sitting there watching and listening to the flowing water.  It reminded us of a trip we took last year and we talked about how we can't wait to go tubing down the Hooch again. It was a relaxing and enjoyable day.  Just what we needed to recharge ourselves before a busy week.

1 comment:

  1. How'd I miss this post?????

    We all need a little recharging every now and then, and what better way than with our hubbies?

    It looks like the two of you had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin