Monday, March 31, 2008

Profiling Homeschoolers

homeEducationWeek

 

Dana at Principled Discovery is hosting Home Education Week with a different topic for discussion each day.  Today's topic is Profiling Home Educators.

 

Daddy

air 5

Randy is our living exclamation point.  He brings joy, passion and drama to our home.  He is lively and inspiring and a true Mr. Visionary.

 

Mama

untitled 3

I am the more  practical member of the family.  I'm orderly and fact driven.  I love structure and routine.  I'm a list maker and love reading and research.  I'm the planner in the family.

 

Zach - 15

7

Zach is our creative son.  He's talented and artistic and possesses great drawing and graphic art skills.  He has a dislike for math and science but enjoys reading, especially history.  He also enjoys working with his hands and is interested in a future working with  computers or electronics.  He is usually compliant and easy to teach.

 

John Charles - 3

mega 5

John Charles is our little performer.  He's loud and charismatic and enjoys being the center of attention.  He loves costumes and each day finds him being a different character.  He also loves sports, physical activity, and adventure.  He may become a challenge to teach because it's hard to get him to slow down and focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin