Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Blog Game

I saw this over on another blog and thought it was fun, so I'm going to try it, too!


Here's how it works - type the answer of each question into Google image search and then post a picture from the first results page:


The age you will be on your next birthday

 

A place that you would like to visit

Tour of The Holy Land, Old & New

 

One of your favorite places

Your favorite object

 

 

Your favorite food

 

 

Your favorite color

 

Your favorite animal

 

Name of a past pet

Georgie

 

Where you live

 

1st grade teachers last name

 

 

Your middle name

Michelle Pfeiffer

 

A bad habit of yours

 

 

 

Your college major

 

Your favorite holiday

1 comment:

  1. This looks like it was so much fun! I'll have to try it out this week and post on my own blog.

    Thanks for sharing this idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin