John Charles has a new phrase that he likes to repeat. It's "Charlie Bit Me". For all the friends and family that might wonder why he's saying that, this is it.
Welcome to Sunshine Cottage. I am a Christian wife and mother. My Beloved and I have been married for 18 years. We have 2 wonderful sons. Zach is 17 and John Charles is 5. We believe that God has delegated to us the authority and responsibility to teach our own children. We've created this blog to keep our family and friends updated on the latest events in our family and to meet other like-minded families.
Oh my gosh. That's so cute! I was giggling so much that my 3 girls ran in here to see what I was giggling about.
ReplyDeleteWhen he says, "Charlie that hurt" and then Charlie laughs, we about die laughing.....
Thanks so much for sharing
Gotta post this comment, watch it once more, and peek at the other fun blogs I like to look at. :)
Awww.....
ReplyDeleteThat was so cute!!
(And we wonder WHY they bite? Perhaps because our children insist on putting their fingers in their younger siblings mouths!!)
Very sweet video!
(Glad you directed me to this blog. Thanks!)
Blessings! ~Beckie
Adorable! Thanks for a good giggle!
ReplyDelete