
2007 will not be remembered as one of my best years and I for one am glad that we have welcomed the arrival of a new year. The past year felt like one big battle with Satan and by December I was exhausted and needing a change. Fortunately, each new year brings with it a feeling of hope and renewal.
I've spent several days thinking and praying about 2008. I've found my scripture to stand on for the year and written my goals for the year. I'm ready to do what I can to see these goals become reality and to trust God to do what I can't do.
My 2008 Scripture Verse is Jeremiah 29:11 which says "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
My goals for the year are :
Spiritual Goals
------------------
1. Be consistent in my personal daily devotions
2. Read through the Bible in 90 days
3. See the manifestation of healing in my body
4. See signs, wonders, and miracles
5. See the favor of the Lord in my life.
6. Attend church regularly
Relational Goals
--------------------
1. Love My Beloved more
2. Maintain an atmosphere of peace and happiness in our home
3. Have daily couple time with My Beloved
4. Have weekly date night with My Beloved
5. Have 3-4 weekend getaways with My Beloved this year
6. Create a circle of like minded friends
Physical Health Goals
---------------------------
1. Eat an organic hormone free diet
2. Exercise 3-5 times a week
3. Get sun daily
4. Be asleep before 10:00 PM
5. Reduce toxins in our environment
Career (Homemaking) Goals
---------------------------------
1. Keep house ready for unexpected guests at all times
2. Train boys to behave better
3. Stay caught up on laundry
4. Prepare at home 3 healthy meals and 2 healthy snacks a day
Financial
-------------
1. Have a minimum of $4000 weekly income
2. Tithe faithfully
3. Build up retirement fund
4. Build up land/house fund
5. Be debt free
My pastor preached a wonderful sermon that I want to encourage everyone to listen to as you think about your own goals for 2008 and the changes that you want to see in your own lives. You can listen to the sermon here.



No comments:
Post a Comment